Traeger Grills | You Will Taste The Difference!
0 comment Wednesday, April 9, 2014 |

I have mentioned in other posts, that I have a gas grill, charcoal smoker and a Traeger Pellet Grill. I use them all, but for slow-cooking my Traeger puts out results that most other grills only dream about.
If you are not familiar with the Traeger brand they use a special wood pellet that is conveyed from a hopper to a small fire pit by an auger. There is a metal plate between the fire pit and the grill so that everything that you cook is done so by indirect heat.
Anytime that I BBQ a pulled pork, ribs, turkey, or if I do a couple of chickens at the same time, I use my Traeger. I have a Lil' Tex Elite and will have had it for two years come this Xmas.

The Traeger Pellet Grill is designed for slow-cooking. I am amazed on how moist and tender the meat turns out. What's cool is the wood pellets come in different flavors, like cherry, mesquite, alder, apple and so on.
The meat takes on the flavor of whatever pellet you are using. Many of the Traeger owners mix flavors to get a unique taste.
The units are built like "Brick Chicken Houses". They are well constructed and built to last.
Personally, I have found my Traeger Grill to be very economical to operate as compared to gas or charcoal. You should get the same results.
Traeger Smokers are very easy to operate. The clincher is: that you will get outstanding results with these grills even after a couple times of using one.

Labels: , , , , , , ,