Honest Scrap | Not Just Something That Rhymes With It
0 comment Tuesday, May 20, 2014 |
A real nice person has passed this Honest Scrap Award on to me. This is a real privilege and I have not taken for granted.
So, get off your pork butt and Google it. You'll find that it is real!
You'll may also find that before you can become the great person you want to be, that you must help others to become the great person they want to be!
Anyway, the person that passed this on to me didn't have to pass it on to me..."She's there"! She already has a fantastic food blog and lots of followers.
But, wouldn't it be a super thing on your part to take a few minutes out of your busy day to visit her! Her site is: Weave A Thousand Flavors. You just might learn something about good food!!!!
Now, it's not enough just to grab this award, there are conditions and obligations in receiving it:
a) I must brag about it.
b) Display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that I didn't tag myself (how pathetic that would be!)
c) Share 10 things about myself.
d) Pass the award to other fellow bloggers by visiting their site.
So, 10 honest things about me:
  • I'm retired, and a househusband and I work at trying to be a good one
  • Spent four years living with foster parents and five years in an orphanage
  • Many years playing drums in jazz groups
  • Gave up the drums and now play keyboard strictly for enjoyment
  • Made sixteen different trips to the Far East while I was in the Marine Corps
  • Use to race cars
  • My favorite food and restaurant is Italian
  • Although, I grill and barbecue a lot I never use BBQ sauce
  • My favorite chef is George Hirsch
  • Maybe just the oldest food blogger going (well into my 70's)
  • The bottom line is: Do you know three folks you would like to pass this award onto? Sure you do! You just have to get off your pork butt!

    Labels: , ,